Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Another Calendar

Today I have another calendar based on an EASEL card (thanks Nancy for reminding me of the name).


The instructions for creating the base are in yesterday's post.  The base paper is a custom design from The Paper Garden in Sacramento, I then used the largest, large spellbinders nestabilities circle and scalloped circle dies to cut the winter sky and lichen respectively.  The flowers (avian notes) and sentiment (marvelous marigolds) were heat embossed in white.  It still needed something so I punched a hole in the top and added a small bow of sky polka dot ribbon.  I mounted the calender (also from The Paper Garden) on a rectangle of lichen to bring the whole thing together.

I have one more calendar to show you, of a different design, so come back tomorrow

With the exception of the background paper and calendar (both from The Paper Garden), the supplies needed to make this calendar are available from my online store

stamps: avian notes, marvelous marigolds
paper: lichen, winter sky, blue scalloped background
ink: versamark
misc: white embossing powder, sky polka dot ribbon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...