Thursday, July 26, 2012

Holiday Hoopla - sneak peek number one

I spent the last week on a college road trip for my youngest daughter, for once there was just the two of us, and we managed to squeeze in some fun stuff too.  When I got back I found two parcels from Amuse Studio - some preview items from the new holiday supplement and 22 copies of the supplement itself.  If you would like a copy of your own, drop me an email, I am selling them for $3.95 (including postage) or $2.50 in you live within a 15 mile radius of Roseville, California.

I have loads of washing, cleaning etc to do, but I just had to have a quick play


This poinsettia die comes in three parts (the set also includes leaves) and like all the Amuse Studio dies, it cuts through felt like butter. The sentiment is from the new making spirits bright set.  Some pearls stickers, holiday washi and cherry bakers twine and not bad for five minutes in the craft room?

Now, I do have a small confession about the washi tape - I love the look of it on other peoples cards, so much that I keep buying it - I bought this about a year ago, but this is the first time I have actually used it on a card I am prepared to share - what dark secrets does your craft room hold?

All the supplies needed to make this card are from Amuse Studio and are available 24/7 from my online store


stamps: making spirits bright (available 8/1)
paper: bermuda
ink: cherry
misc: cherry felt, sugar pearl stickers, holiday washi tape, cherry bakers twine, poinsettia die set (available 8/1)



1 comment:

AmethystCat said...

glad to know that I'm not the only who buys something but doesn't debut it for a while. I think you put together a wonderful card! I can't wait to get that poinsettia die. Love your card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...