Monday, July 16, 2012

Friendship

I'll be honest - this card did not turn out ANYTHING like the card I set out to make - maybe I'll have another go at the card in my head later this week, for a start, the card in my head was based on wasabi green!  In the mean time here is card it evolved into


and because I am still trying to make a habit of doing the inside



I have to say I am quite happy with the way it turned out.  I love the way the outside sentiment ties in with the  'thanks for being my friend' on the inside.

All the supplies for this card are from Amuse Studio and are available from my online store here

stamps: beautiful botanicals 2, on the wing
paper: pebble, sugar
ink: pebble, slate, cherry

1 comment:

Chris said...

I think it's great and I love the color scheme!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...