Sunday, July 15, 2012

What's Up?

It's been a while since I took park in a challenge over at Clean and Simple Stamping, but when I saw this one, an idea just jumped out at me.


I am so pleased with how this card turned out, and so, so quick to make.

I have to confess that initially I did not have the black frame around the mustaches and I had to think for a moment about what to do, but with the frame - I love it.

My card is 3 1/2" x 5" and I used the retired foiled again set from Amuse Studio, but I I think you could use the perfect disguise set and make a standard 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" card.

All the supllies for this are from Amuse Studio

Supplies:
stamps: foiled again! (retired)
paper: wasabi
ink: staz-on jet black
misc: copic multi-liner

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...