Thursday, March 1, 2012

Paper Flowers

Wow, is it hectic here in Roseville, barely managing to squeeze in five minutes in the craft room at the moment, hoping for a lull after I complete the tax returns next week.  In the meantime, here is a card I created a while ago and forgot to post.  I was super pleased with how the flower turned out - they start out white and you can colour them any colour you wish with Copics, I'm not always that successful with the blending, but this time I got it right!


All supplies are from Amuse Studio and can be purchased here. Please contact me direct if your order exceeds $150.

stamps: owls well, mad for plaids
paper: sugar
ink: french roast, lichen
misc: paper flower, copics, cranberry pearl sticker, french roast bakers twine

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...