Monday, February 27, 2012

Monochromatic Cards

Oops, don't know what happened there - this was all set and scheduled to go live last night and I must of messed it up somehow, so here it is, a little late!

It's my turn to host over on the Amuse Studio Challenge blog and the challenge for you this week is to create a monochromatic card, it doesn't matter what colour.  I choose burmuda blue - I just love the way the Amuse Studio papers and embellishments all coordinate.


This stamp set from the new catalog arrived last week and I just couldn't wait to ink it up!  You will be seeing a lot more of it in the coming weeks.

The card measures 3 1/2 x 5, the backing panel 4 1/4 x 2 3/4 and the sugar panel 4 x 2 1/2.

I stamped the elephant from the under the big top set in burmuda, and then again on a scrap of the new burmuda polka dot and cut out the blanket and head piece.  The sentiment is from the sleepy sighs set.  Some sky ribbon and a burmuda button complete the panel which I mounted using puffy tape.

So that's my card, go to the challenge blog to see some wonderful inspiration from the rest of the design team and please, play along.

All the materials required to make this card are from Amuse Studio and are available for purchase here.

stamps: under the big top, sleepy sighs
paper: burmuda, burmuda polka dot, sugar
ink: burmuda
misc: sky polka dot ribbon, burmuda button

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...