Saturday, January 21, 2012

Sneak Peak - Number Four

Earlier today I promised you some more from the keep calm set, I ended up making two more, both very quick and simple - I may even consider making sets of these too - I know just the person to give them to.


This first card measures 3 1/2" x 5",  the white circle is 1" and the burano circle is 1 1/4".  Here is a close up of the crown - definitely 'fit for a queen'.


And here is the second card,standard size (4 1/4" x 5 1/2")  using the bigger crown in the set


again, I couldn't resist the urge to bling it up a bit!  The inside of the card reads ... if the crown fits.

That's it for today - I've another day full of crafting tomorrow, although I'll have to take a break from sneak peaks while I focus on designing Valentine's Day treats for the UCSD cross country team!

Don't forget to leave a comment to be entered for my 10,000 hits celebratory give-away (more details here)

Supplies (all Amuse Studio):
stamps: keep calm
paper: sugar, burano
ink: burano
misc: twinkle stickers

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...