Saturday, January 21, 2012

Sneak Peak - Number Three

There is a new challenge layout over on the Clean and Simple blog, and as challenges go I think I failed this one. Don't get me wrong, I love the card the layout inspired me to make - it just doesn't quite follow the layout, I did try to add the circle embellishment, but sometimes less is more!.

Here's my card:


Here are the dimensions:

card 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
word panel 2 1/2" x 4 1/8"
word mat 2 5/8" x 4 1/4"
patterned strip 4 1/4" x 2 1/4"

 I liked it so much, I made a set


The stamp is from the new keep calm set - and I have a couple more cards planned in my head to show you. The inks and the paper are all part of the new Venetian collection, in each case I stamped the image, sprinkled it with clear embossing powder and heat set to really make the image pop.  And no I didn't spend hours lining up the crown - it's all the same stamp!

Don't forget to leave a comment to be entered for my 10,000 hits celebratory give-away (more details here)

Okay, it's back to stamping for me, do come back soon for some more sneak peeks from the wonderful new Amuse Studio catalog, from what I've seen so far they have really outdone themselves - my bank manager is NOT going to be pleased!  Remember, the new catalog comes out on February 1st, if you would like a paper copy, please let me know.

All the materials for this card are from Amuse Studio and will be available for order from February 1st

stamps: keep calm
paper: sugar, lido, bellini, burano, rialto, titian plain and patterned
ink:  lido, bellini, burano, rialto, titian
misc: clear embossing powder

3 comments:

liannallama said...

These look great! I love the picture of them lined up all in a row! I agree that less is more and they are perfect just the way you made them!

Natasha said...

Love, love, love these!!!

Unknown said...

personally, I think they are great!! The sentiment is absolutely perfect!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...