Friday, October 14, 2011

Red Mittens

Hi there, so glad you could drop by.  I am in the process of revamping the blog a little - nothing major, just now that I've been going a while I have more ideas of what I want things to look like.  I'm really excited about the 'you may also like' section at the bottom of each post, this SHOULD provide you with other cards I have made using the same stamp set, I don't know about you, but sometimes I like to see lots of ideas for a set before I take the plunge and buy it.  (Saturday update - Note: It relies on the quality of my labeling, I am in the process of going back and updating all posts - It will get better!)

As I promised yesterday, this will be the last post - for a while- using the holiday tags set.  This card reminds me of when I was a small girl and my mum used to sew ribbons onto my gloves and thread them through the arms of my coat, I HATED it.  I don't whether people still do it - you will be glad to hear I did not inflict it on my children.


I stamped the mittens with versamark and then used white embossing powder to get that brilliant white finish, out came the detail scissors again, and the I mounted them with puffy tape.  If I was to make this card again, I would also of mounted the whole central panel on puffy tape, oh well, can't get it right every time!

All supplies are again from Amuse Studio

stamps: holiday tags
paper: fern, wasabi, sugar, cranberry, onyx, sage gingham
ink: memento black tuxedo, versamark
misc: cherry bakers twine

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...