Sunday, October 16, 2011

A Bunch of Flowers

What a wonderful crafty weekend!  What with Halloween treats for my daughter and the UCSD cross country team and goods for the craft fair at the beginning of November, I only stopped for meals.  Luckily, my youngest was ready, willing and able to help - with my eldest two flown the nest, I treasure all these together moments with her.

I only have time to show you the simplest project tonight, the toppers made with the scraps from other projects, which I'll share through the coming week.


Aren't they pretty?  The flowers were cut from the scraps using the pink and yellow marvy punches, the green tube topper with a small fluted circle.  The autumn m&m's were stuffed into 1"x8" cellophane bags. Everything is tied together with a little baker's twine.  Here is a close up of one them.


Tomorrow I have some wonderful Halloween treats for you.  See you then.

Unless otherwise noted, all supplies are Amuse Studio and are available here

Supplies
Stamps: make a scene, hello (old amuse woodblock stamp)
Paper: orange, buttercup, fern and grass polka dot papers 
Ink: memento black tuxedo, orange
Misc: Cadmium yellow Copic, 1x8" cellophane bags, french roast bakers twine

1 comment:

Shari B. said...

So cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...