Thursday, October 13, 2011

Warm Wishes

Hello, regular readers will know that once I get a stamp set out, I tend to use it on several projects until the inspiration runs dry and then it goes away for a while.  Well, there is no sign me running out of ideas for the holiday tags set from Amuse Studio - but I promise to give it a break after tomorrow's post.

Today's card is a riff on yesterday's tags, I liked the combination of papers and colours so much, I've turned them into a card.



I usually mount cards by eye, this candy cane paper is a nightmare to get straight - I've measured it (after failing three times to get it right) and it still looks wonky to me, must be all those diagonal lines.

This time I used a sponge dauber to apply a little french roast ink to the edge of the 'twas the night before Christmas paper.

Come back tomorrow for my last project for the moment using this stamp set.

All supplies are available here

Stamps: holiday tags
Paper: sky, candy cane, 'twasthe night before Christmas, vanilla
Ink: memento black tuxedo, french roast
Misc: sponger dauber, copics - BG10, E33, YG67, R27

1 comment:

Laura said...

It looks great! I love that little gingerbread man!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...