Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Nordic Tags

Well, hello again, thanks for visiting.  Today I have some super quick tags to show you, made with the nordic noel stamp set and my favorite card colour of the moment - slate.  The original plan was to try out my various options for embossing the images, pick one and make a set - but I can't decide so I'm showing you them all,  which one do you like best?





All the tags were cut in slate card stock using the Amuse Studio tags die set, the fact that they even cut the hole for the thread / ribbon suits my lazy personality perfectly!  All the stamps are from the Amuse Studio nordic noel set.

Left to right I used

1. Versamark and Funstamps Red Razzle Dazzle embossing powder (this has been lurking in my cupboard since before the move to America some 9 years ago - all the other powders from this era have gone off, but this one lives on)

2. Versamark and Amuse Studio Diamond embossing powder - this was really difficult to photograph - in real life it's almost a clear shiny watermark but with a twinkle

3. Versamark and Amuse Studio white embossing powder

4. Versamark and Judikins red embossing powder

5. Brilliance moonlight white and Amuse Studio diamond embossing powder- less shiny and less twinkle, more white - this could be the age of the ink, didn't get as much powder to stick as I would have liked.

So there you have it - which is your favourite?

 Bye for now,  I do hope you will drop in again soon.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...