Monday, October 24, 2011

Noel

Hello there, I hope you had a wonderful weekend.  Today's post will be brief.

I realised I had not show you any creations using the nordic noel set from amuse studio - clearly this has to be rectified, its stylised images lend themselves to my style of stamping.


This was one of those cards that evolved rather than planned.  With just the two stamps the card looked bare, a die cut felt heart improved things, a slate mount and the strip of cherry woodgrain card completed the card.  The central panel was mounted using puffy tape.

I'll be back tomorrow with some tags I created from this set - I hope to see you then.

All the supplies for this card are available from Amuse Studio

stamps: nordic noel
paper: sugar, slate, cranberry, cherry woodgrain
ink: french roast, cranberry
misc: cherry felt, heart die

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...