Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Nordic Noel

Happy Wednesday - for some reason this week is going really slowly - and I'm still not getting things done.  I did however manage to get the juices flowing long enough to make this card.


Very under-stated, it came about because I HAD to play with my new Amuse Studio labels dies and coordinating stamps.  Each of the dies come with corresponding placement guides so it's really easy to get the stamped outline and cut edge to align - even for me.  The label is 'hung' with cherry baker's twine from a cranberry pearl - I did have to use an extra glue dot to attach it.

See you soon and Happy Stamping!

All the supplies for this card are from Amuse Studio

stamps: nordic noel, vintage labels
paper: wasabi, sugar, cherry woodgrain
ink: french roast, cranberry
misc: cherry baker's twine, cranberry pearl, label die

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...