Saturday, October 22, 2011

Mr and Mrs Snow

Yay!  It's the weekend, my husband is back from Europe and I'm managing to visit my son and daughter at the same time - she is running in Santa Rosa, which is close enough to go watch and collect my son on the way.

I love this cute snowman family - there is a baby too, and I think the pale blue colour scheme makes a welcome change from all those reds and greens


I stamped the two snowmen onto a 3" sugar circle, a tiny amount of colouring with copics, punched a hole into the top of it, a backing circle and the card and strung them together with onyx baker's twine - no tape - so they swing a little as you move the card. I'm afraid I couldn't capture the movement in the photo!

Thanks for visiting - see you soon!

All supplies from Amuse Studio

stamps: chill of winter, happy christmas
paper: sky, sky gingham
ink: memento black tuxedo
misc: onyx baker's twine

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...