Friday, October 21, 2011

Oh Christmas Tree

Well, with all the Halloween treats for my children prepared I can't put off the Christmas preparations any longer, with two craft fairs and cards for family and friends to prepare it's time to get busy.  I always start the season with good intentions of every card being different, it gets to the beginning of December and I pick one of my favorite, simple cards and make it in bulk for the remainder - we'll see how I get on this year.

The inspiration for this card came as I looked through some cards I had over from last year - my style has got cleaner and simpler since then, so here is the improved model.


I like the new mono chrome colour palette much better.  I stamped the three trees on three different scraps of green paper - I love how all the different patterns in the Amuse Studio line go together, makes cards like this so easy!  Cut them out  - ignoring the stars this time, mounted them and add some tiny stars to the tops of the trees.  The twine is tied behind the panel which is mounted on puffy tape.  Really quick, really easy and still very elegant - this one is sure to be a contender in the December panic!

Thanks for visiting, please do come back soon.

All the supplies for making this card are available here

stamps: Happy Christmas
paper: vanilla, fern, fern, grass polka dot, grass gingham
ink: memento black tuxedo
misc: clear twinkle stickers, french roast baker's twine

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...