Thursday, October 6, 2011

Hot Dogs

Hi there!  So glad you could drop by.  When I get a new stamp set, I like to make several different cards so that I can justify the purchase to myself.  So for the next few days (and yesterday!) I will be sharing cards made with the Hey, Man! set from Amuse Studio. This set has so many images I promise you won't get bored.



I think I may have actually achieved the impossible with this one - a truly masculine card.  The hardest thing was getting the colour of the buns right, a bit of this and a bit for that ... I'm not sure I could reproduce it, although I do know the colours I was layering.  If you look closely at the close-up, you can see I put crystal clear glaze on the ketchup.  I'm honestly not sure if anyone else would notice it unprompted - but it makes me happy!

I'm hoping to get back later today with a card for this week's OLW challenge, and I'll definitely be back today with another card using the Hey, Man! set.  See you then.

All supplies needed to make this card are available here.

Supplies:
Stamps: hey, man!
Paper: sugar, french roast, french roast gingham
ink: memento black tuxedo
misc: crystal clear glaze, Copics - R27, E33, Y21, E59, E41

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...