Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Holiday Tags

Hi there, welcome to My Paper Paradise.  This week I'm going to be featuring several projects using the holiday tags set from Amuse Studio, if you already have it, check back for lots of inspiration for this wonderful set.  If you don't have it, these posts should probably come with a warning - read at your peril, you are definitely going to end up with this one on your wish list!

I'm going to whet your appetite with a card that features nine of the images from this set - unfortunately I just couldn't find a way to get the last image in.  The set also has 11 sentiments - you'll see some of those as the week progresses.


The card measures 5 1/2" x 5 1/2", with smaller white circles are 1 1/2", the central white circle is 1 3/4".  The red circles are 1 3/4" and 2".

I first punched out all the circles, then stamped the images - the cling stamps make it easy to line up the images.  Lots of fun colouring, and then it was onto the fun part - laying them out on the base.  I got the images where I wanted and went to straighten them up within the circles - turns out they look better a little haphazard!

Because the card is already a little busy (understatement of the year there!), I chose to mount them flat and resisted the urge to add glitter, crystal clear glaze, le pouf - but who knows, in a future reincarnation, it make get the full works.

Come back tomorrow to see the really cute gift tags I made with this set, and in the mean time, why not have a look back at this card that I  posted earlier using this set,

All the supplies to make this card are available from my Amuse Studio store - be sure to contact me direct if your order exceeds $150, and I'll make sure you get you extra benefits.

Supplies:
stamps: holiday tags
paper: sugar, cranberry, candy cane
ink: memento black tuxedo
misc: Copics - BG10, Y38, B02, R29,110, RV10, YG23, E33

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...