Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Happy Hour

Have you seen the new Holiday Catalogue from Amuse Studio?  It's package with wonderful new stamp sets, dies, papers and inks.  I just placed a huge order and can't wait for it to get here (Amuse Studio are so efficient, I know I won't have to wait long!)

In the mean time, I have a quick card using the A|S Tini Time set:


Unfortunately, when I came to stamp the sentiment, I found I was out of lemon whip card stock (naturally I discovered this after I placed the order!).  Necessity being the mother of invention, I used the sponge dauber to apply some lemon whip ink - it's such a small area it worked perfectly.  I saw the flower ribbon on a fellow consultant's blog and I just HAD to have some, this was the first opportunity I had to play with it.

White stamping base and the canopy are make with a single piece of  buttercup gingham card stock scored twice and folded at the top edge.  The sides of the canopy are fixed with puffy squares to hold it out.

Although you can't see it clearly in the picture, I couldn't resist adding some crystal clear glaze to the olive

All supplies from Amuse Studio and can be purchased here:

Stamps: Tini Time
Ink: Memento Tuxedo black, Fern, Lemon Whip
Other:  Lemon Whip tiny flower ribbon, crystal clear glaze

That's all for today, thanks for visiting and be sure to come back soon - I can't wait to show you all my new goodies.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...