Saturday, July 2, 2011

More from the Birthday Book

I have two more pages from the Birthday book for you today. 

September


We all do it (at least, I hope I'm not alone!), we buy a stamp and then it sits, unloved for weeks (months).  I bought this one at the beginning of the year, I've seen many inspiring examples online and yet still it languished in my 'yet to see ink' box.  We were planning to use this as the May page, but somehow the colours I picked said 'September', so we switched things up a bit.

Supplies:
Stamps: Hero Arts
Ink: Memento
Other: Copics

October



October had to have a Halloween picture and I let Sophie do this one:  I think she did a wonderful job.  She stamped the two carved pumpkins, added the faces.  This set from Amuse Studio allows you to choose which face goes on which pumpkin.  Then she couldn't resist adding the pumpkin cat and the witch.

Supplies:
Stamps: A|S, Amuse
Ink: Memento, A|S
Other: Copics

That's it for today - I just received some goodies from the Amuse Studio Spotlight - until 15th July you receive a 10% discount on selected stamps and an assortment of complimentary papers. The stamps all have a Cape Cod beachy feel to me and I can't wait to get stamping.  HOWEVER, I promised myself that I'd finish the washing and clean the house first. So it's off to work I go!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...