Friday, July 1, 2011

Birthday Book - July and August

Well, if it's July, it must be time for summer holidays, lazy days on tropical beaches ... and I just HAD to include this cheeky crab.  The stamps are all from a clear set by Hero Arts coloured with Copics, the sky and beach were applied using sponge daubers and A|S ink pads - I love how you can get a less uniform effect this way.

July


August

My husband and I used to spend many sunny afternoons cycling around, indeed, in the very distant past we have been known to take cycling holidays through Holland, France and Spain - pre-children of course.  We still have dreams of getting a tandem.  This image. by Hero Arts, just summer up that sunny afternoon in the past for me.




Supplies:
Stamps: Hero Arts, Amuse
Ink: Memento
Other: Copics

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...