Sunday, July 10, 2011

June Amuse Studio Blog Hop

Welcome to My Paper Paradise and to the June Blog Hop from my wonderful friends in Krystie Hersch's downline. You should have come here from Kathy Hatzke.  I'm still having so much fun with the beachy stamps from A|S.  Although, today when I looked at the stamps, I suddenly saw 'fish bowl' rather than 'beach'.
I punched out a circle from Sky card using the green Marvey circle punch, stamped in the seaweed from keep swimmin  in two shades of green (Lichen and Grass) using first and second generation images with both inks.  A shoal of fish swim in the background (Sky).  The two fish were stamped on a scrap of card, coloured with Copics and carefully cut out - what did I used to do while the kids watch their rubbish on television I ask myself! - The fish were then mounted in their tank and the whole thing mounted onto Lichen A|S card, a little Stickles and a sentiment and it's done.  I just love how Amuse studio's card and inks are so easy to put together - everything coordinates perfectly.
All supplies can be purchased here
Next stop on the hop is  ===> Kari Bell.  If you get lost, here is the complete list

10 comments:

blah said...

So cute! Love the fish bowl

Ida said...

How fun to create a Fish Bowl. I love the little skoal of fish in the background and then the pop of the 2 colorful fish.

Kristen said...

I've had lots of requests for fish/fishing cards lately - this one is adorable! Your self-made fish bowl is perfect with its glittery stickles on the top...perfection.

The Paper Pundit said...

I really love your card! I want to make a fishbowl card now!

kari bell said...

oh are you kidding me?! i love this. brilliant!

Indy's Designs said...

I love fish cards, and yours is truly adorable. Thanks for sharing!

Courtney said...

Love this! What a fun card!

Lisa said...

It has been so warm here and your adorable fish bowl makes me want to jump right in it! What a clever idea. Your card is wonderful!

Veronica Z said...

Oh my goodness this card is SO cute! I love your creative and super clever design! Great work!!

liannallama said...

Such a clever card and I love how it turned out! I definitely want to use this cute idea!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...