Monday, July 4, 2011

A Day at the Beach

Two super quick cards for you today using the stamps and papers from the current Amuse Studio special offer.  I stamped the lighthouse onto a scrap of white card, mounted it on a scrap of navy card and my original intention had been to mount it direct on the blue - but something was missing.  Some twine from The Twinery finished it perfectly.



In this second card, I stamped three of the four images from the sea shells collection onto scraps of white card using A|S inks (shell, latte and lichen) and mounted them using puffy tape onto a strip of sky card.  This was quickly mounted onto white card, and the sentiment added (from the life's a breeze set).  Three embossed lines at the bottom of the card (barely visible in the photo I'm afraid) completed the card.

I'll be back soon with some more cards from these wonderful collections of stamps and papers.

All supplies for today's cards were from Amuse Studio (with the exception of the twine and navy card stock) and can be purchased from my online store here

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...