Thursday, June 30, 2011

Birthday Book - April, May and June

Welcome!  Today I have three more months from the Birthday Book I made with my daughter, one off them may look a little familiar to regular visitors to my blog.

April


Okay, so some of you have seen this before - I was so pleased with how it turned out, that I made it into a baby card while I had the supplies out.

May


Doesn't this image just scream 'May Flowers'?  The grass, flowers and butterfly all came from I Hero Arts clear set,  some colouring with Copics and a hand drawn trail complete the picture.

Supplies:
Stamps: Hero Arts
Ink: A|S, Mememto
Other: Copics

June


This one was so quick to put together - one stamp, three ink pads and away we go.  I just love this dandelion stamp by Hero Arts, and the A|S inks are such a joy to stamp with.

Supplies:
Stamps: Hero Arts
Ink: A|S

That's all for now, come back soon!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...