Okay, it's official, I'm a hoarder! I had these 7/8" cherry circles leftover from another project (I'll share it later) and rather than throw them away, I thought 'perfect reindeer noses' and invented a whole project around them. Still, turned out well though I say it myself!
A Hershey bar Rudolf to join the Santa and elves I made last year (inspired by my success, I also made some snowmen - but you will have to come back tomorrow to see them!)
Dimensions for the french roast cover are on the earlier post. The antlers were cut from kraft using the EK Wave Flourish punch, and the white ovals were punched using the oval from the McGill Fancy Label. The pupils are 1/2". The label was punched from sugar card using the blue marvy punch and stamped with a discontinued Amuse Studio Stamp set (candy cane wishes). I tied it on with french roast bakers twine.