Friday, November 16, 2012

Life is not measured .....

'Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away" - I love this quote, and it dawned on me that it would fit perfectly on a calender - clearly, my customers at the craft fair last weekend agreed - I sold the lot!


The calender is a basic easel card that I have showed you many times before, click here for dimensions and general method.

I used my ek fleur de lys punch to provide a pop of colour on the base.

Materials to make this project are from Amuse Studio with the exception of the punch and calender (I got mine from The Paper Garden in Sacramento, Impress have some online - I am not sure if they are the same size)

stamps: come fly with me
paper: titian, lido, lido pattern, vanilla
ink: titian

If you would like to purchase them, they are available from my online store

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...