Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

There's no avoiding it, Mother's Day is fast approaching - in the States at any rate, but there is still time to put together a beautiful homemade card.  Stuck for ideas?  Well, I'm here to help!

This card is heavily inspired by a card in the old Amuse Studio catalog, it's not for nothing they are called 'catalog and inspiration guide', I will not be throwing my old one away for some time.


Did you notice the new facebook link at the top right of my blog?  'like' my page and you can keep up-to-date with all the AMuse Studio news, as well as my personal Amuse Studio related and stamping news.  As a special incentive, I will be giving away a packet of sugar pearls to one lucky follower on facebook at the end of this month, (small print - must be over 18 and a US resident, Amuse Studio consultants are welcome to follow me, but not eligible to win)

All the supplies needed to make this card are from Amuse Studio and can be purchased 24/7 from my online store

Stamp Sets: friend to friend, sunny side of life, essential sentiments
Cardstock: Fern, Sugar, Pebble
Ink: Fern, Grape, Titian
Misc:Copic V09, Sugar pearl stickers

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...