Monday, May 14, 2012

Drink in your Day

Trying to increase my stocks of 'boy' cards, I've been playing with the titian / lido colour combination, I'm not sure that this might not have turned out too pretty to be a boy card, but I really, really like it, so I don't mind to much!


Don't you love the pretty gems in the middle of the bubbles? - I used two micro and one mini dot in yellow.

The yellow drink, is not actually lido ink, but is coloured with a Copic Y19, which turns out to be a perfect match for lido.

Come back tomorrow for another card in this wonderful combination.

All the supplies for this card are from Amuse Studio

stamps: tini time
paper: titian, titian pattern, vanilla
ink: titian
misc: yellow mini dot, micro dots, Copic Y19

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...