Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Butterfly Thank You

Following yesterday's partial success with the masculine colour combination of titian and lido, I thought I'd try again today:


Again, I was really pleases with how the card turned out (I have to thank Laura Roell and her card in the consultant gallery for the inspiration for this one), but still not that masculine - although not completely inappropriate.  I was particularly pleased with the shading on the butterfly, even I can see I'm getting much better at blending Copics.

All the supplies are from Amuse Studio

stamps: papillon, contemporary greetings
paper: titian, vanilla, lido, lido pattern
ink: titian
misc: Copics - Y17, Y19, Y11

2 comments:

Laura said...

You did a great job!

AmethystCat said...

love this! stunning!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...