Sunday, April 15, 2012

Guest Designer

Yesterday my 15 year old daughter Sophie took over my craft room and made this card for her friend's birthday.


I think it's beautiful, and I love the way she sprinkled french roast glitter over the chocolate sauce, a trick I'm definitely going to copy.

She started by stamping the ice cream sundae (Impression Obsession) and coloured it with Copics, she then added diamond glitter to the wafer, and crystal clear glaze to the two layers of sauce.  A sprinkling of french roast and diamond glitter completed the picture.

All the supplies needed to make this card are from AMuse Studio except where noted.

stamps: sundae delight (impression obsession), sweet love
paper: sage polka dot, sugar, lemon whip
ink: memento black tuxedo
misc: crystal clear glaze, french roast gitter, diamond glitter 

1 comment:

AmethystCat said...

she did a beautiful job!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...