Monday, April 16, 2012

Guest Designer Part 2

I'm not sure I'm ever going to get my daughter out of my craft room!  After she finished the birthday card I showed you on yesterday's post, she stayed a while and made this beautiful card.


I'm somewhat embarrassed to admit that I had forgotten I had this pretty spring stamp by Memory Box (butterfly stem), but Sophie found it again and it works perfectly with this flower ribbon (from Amuse Studio but sadly discontinued).  I love the way she coloured the butterflies to match the yellow flowers and card base.

All supplies are from Amuse Studio unless noted otherwise

stamps: butterfly stem (Memory Box), just because
paper: currant, sugar, rialto
ink: memento black tuxedo
misc: lemon whip flower ribbon

2 comments:

AmethystCat said...

Wow - another beautiful card! I love how she colored the butterflies too! And, the way she put it all together is just wonderful! Lots of talent there!

Rice Recipes said...

Thank you for writing thiss

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...