Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Better late than never!

My timing is all out of sorts at the moment - the new catalog, and new spotlight coincided with the issue of my newsletter (if you would like a copy, drop me an email) and I simply lost track of time.  I made this card for one-layer Wednesday and didn't post it immediately - unfortunately it's last weeks challenge and I'm too late!  I like the card though so I'll share it with you anyway:


The challenge was - a one layer birthday card with a bird on it - and I think I have that covered!

I started by sponging the sky in, well, what else sky, stamped the moon in papaya and then added the branch (fern) owls (french roast) and sentiment (french roast again).  The owls were then shaded lightly with coloured pencils.  The actual card was very quick, although the four or five versions it took me to get here made the process a little longer.

All the supplies are from Amuse Studio

stamps: owl's well
paper: sugar
ink: sky, papaya, fern, french roast
misc: coloured pencils

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...