Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Valentine's Day is on its Way!

Yes, I know, you've only just taken down your Christmas decorations (or, if you are like me, they are still up - I like to keep them up until Twelfth night - the house looks so bare without them), but if you are beginning to think about Valentine's Day, Amuse Studio has some amazing offers for you.  Click on the link to the right for more information.  For the next few days I am going to share a card or project using one of the stamp sets in this offer, today's stamp set is sweet love, which is on sale for $16.19 for this month (January 2012) only


I first stamped script background in shell onto a scrap of sugar card stock, added the sundae from sweet love and coloured the image using Copics.  I then mounted it onto blush card and used puffy tape to mount the panel onto the sugar card base.  A sentiment from the friend to friend set and a dab of crystal clear glaze for the cherry and the card was complete.  I have to say I am quite pleased with my first card of the year.

All the supplies for this card are from Amuse Studio and are available here.  If you need assistance or your order is over $150 dollars, be sure to contact me

stamps: sweet love, script background, friend to friend
paper: sugar, blush
ink: shell, memento black tuxedo
misc: crystal clear glaze, Copics - E00, R29

  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...