Tuesday, January 17, 2012

hello

I hope you all had a good weekend, my weekend was taken up getting my son back to college - how it took so much time I don't know - he is only a couple of hours away!  Anyway, that's my rather weak excuse for being so late with my post for the Amuse Studio Challenge blog.  This weeks challenge is valentines / love themed creations and here is mine:


Very quick, very simple - just what I needed today!

I stamped the tree in shell, the greeting in slate, mounted it all up, added the felt heart (cut using the medium heart from the heart trio die set) and I was done.  The panel is mounted using puffy tape.

That's it for today - don't forget to leave a comment to be entered for my 10,000 hits celebratory give-away (more details here) and come back tomorrow when I will have another valentines card for you.

All supplies are from Amuse Studio

stamps: tweet heart
paper: sugar, slate, cherry heartbreaker
ink: shell, slate
misc: cherry felt, heart trio die set

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...