Thursday, December 8, 2011

There's always time for coffee

I know, my posts are like buses - you wait for ages and suddenly there's two on the same day - but this challenge in the Cleaning and Simple Stamping website has been bugging me for some time - I really hate to be defeated by a sketch.  Actually, I really hate to be defeated by anything - but that's a different story.  Anyway, I was starting the long process of tidying my craft room ready for the return of my eldest daughter on Tuesday (- we have a time share arrangement on the room, I get it while she's away in college, it reverts to being her bedroom while she's home) and I came across this coffee cup image from Hero Arts, I have no idea why I didn't think of it before.  Add some of the beautifully coordinating card stock from Amuse Studio and I was away.



Those of you that have this stamp will know that it doesn't actually come with the snowflake in the circle - that was my addition - the card needed something to balance out the colours.  The snow flake from the snow crystals set add a festive touch, and the tiara and stardust stickles add some seasonal sparkle to the finished card.

That really is it for today!  I hope you pop back soon

Supplies:
stamps: Hero arts - cup of coffee, Amuse Studio - snow crystals, Amuse - happy holidays
paper: Amuse Studio - vanilla, eucalyptus, bermuda, bermuda polka dot
ink: Amuse Studio - french roast
misc: stickles - stardust, tiara

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...