Thursday, December 8, 2011

Just for You

Wow, have you noticed how fast time goes by at this time of year - I'm lucky if I get two minutes to myself at the moment!  Here's a very quick card I made last week but didn't get a chance to post.  When I saw these swallow dies in the Amuse Studio catalog I couldn't wait to make them mine - when they arrived I found I didn't know what to do with them.  I have made a deal with myself that I won't purchase any more stamps or dies until I have used (and published here) everything I already own - yes, I know - let's see how long that one lasts, especially when the new catalog comes out.  Still, I have a couple of months ....

Anyway, I digress, here is the card I eventually came up with:


This was the first time I have truly been happy with multi-generation stamping, I really like the way the leaves came out.  The swallows are the same colour as the card base - but because the central panel is raised it works.

Well, that's all I have for you today - I will try my hardest to get back to you at least once before Sunday's (Monday for some for you) post for the challenge blog.  See you soon, and happy stamping.

All supplies are from Amuse Studio and can be purchased here. Please contact me direct if your order exceeds $150 and I can make sure you get your free stuff.

stamps: essential sentiments, friend to friend
paper: slate, lichen, sugar, winter sky woodgrain
ink: lichen, slate
misc: swallow die

1 comment:

Lost Bars said...

Great reaad thank you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...