Friday, November 11, 2011

Clever Girls

It's been a long week, but at last it's Friday.  My son is coming home for the weekend, so this will be my last post until Sunday evening when I have some exciting news to share with you, be sure to drop by after 9.00 pm pacific time.

When I got the clever girls set out to use in the challenge earlier in the week, I was reminded how much I like this set - somehow it says flower power and girl power both at the same time - love it.  Here is another card in the same colour palette.


Very pleased with this one.  If you feel like having a go, remember to start with the palest inks and get darker if there is overlap.  It's easy to smush the small birds and get a halo effect when stamping them so put a clean stamp on the acrylic block after inking them up to stabilise things a little.

That's it for today, I have to drive down to get my son now, Have a wonderful weekend.

All the supplies for this card are from Amuse Studio

stamps: clever girls
paper: sugar, ocean
ink: memento black tuxedo, sky, ocean, orange, papaya

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Gorgeous .. Love all of the color!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...