Thursday, November 17, 2011

'Fin-Tastic' Friend

Hello again, this may seem to be the most seasonally inappropriate card ever,but I needed a Thank You card for a truly fin-tastic friend so I felt compelled to dig out this summer stamp set.


I hope you noticed the glitter on the fish and the bubbles.

To get the two tone effect on the seaweed, I first inked it up in pebble, I then used a sponge dauber to add some fern to the edges - every leaf guaranteed to be different.  The fish was stamped and coloured on a scrap of sugar card stock,before cutting out and mounting using puffy tape.  The whole centre panel was also mounted with puffy tape.

Well there you are- a short break from the run up to the holidays - I do hope you enjoyed it.

The supplies necessary for this card can be obtained from Amuse Studio here

stamps: keep swimmin'
paper: sugar, sky, pebble, slate
ink: memento black tuxedo, pebble, fern, sky
misc: diamond glitter, Copics

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...