Saturday, October 8, 2011

What a wonderful day!

Hi there, what a wonderful day, the sun is shining, the sky is blue and the air smells fresh after all the rain.  It reminds me of sunny days in England as a child when my mother would hang out all the washing and it would come in smelling so fresh.

This isn't the card I planned on posting, but you have to go where the the Muse takes you!


I stamped the briefs on three scraps of card, cut the out and mounted them using puffy tape.  Some props and a clothes line and I was done.

Would you believe I still have at least three images and six sentiments left in this set?

Just a short post today, see you soon.

All supplies are from Amuse Studio and can be purchased here

Supplies:
Stamps: Hey, man!
Paper: sugar, lichen, winter sky
Ink: cranberry, blackberry, orange

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...