Wednesday, February 27, 2013

A year full of graduations

This year my eldest daughter will graduate from college - I'm going to need a lot of cards for her and her friends, not to mention my younger daughter , now a junior in high school will have several friends graduate high school - all in all it's going to keep me busy.  I was in the mood to create this afternoon, so here is the first of many:



I wanted a graduation hat somewhere - there was no where to put it on the front - so I stuck it on the inside



The school colours are blue and gold, and since I accidentally didn't make a pretty card, it will do for boy or girl.  One down, many, many to go!

All the supplies are from Amuse Studio

stamps: con-grad-ulations, big celebrations, harlequin background
paper: cobalt, sugar, saffron (formerly lido)
ink: cobalt
misc: vintage labels die set


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...