Friday, May 3, 2013

My Baby Passed her Driving Test!

My youngest passed her driving test last week, as a parent I have mixed feelings about this - I really wanted her to pass because she would have been so upset if she hadn't, but now I get that awful feeling in the pit of my stomach every time she gets in the car and drives off.  Experience tells me it will get better with time, but may not completely wear of!

Here is the car I made to celebrate her achievement.


All the materials used to make this card were from Amuse Studio

stamps: sunset beach, celebrate in style
paper: onyx polka dot, sugar
ink: memento - rich cocoa, cherry, papaya

3 comments:

Laura said...

I love it Karen! I know exactly what you mean about the pit in your stomach...I still get it.

Chris said...

Mine has been driving almost a year now and I still am on pins until she gets home. But this is a great card!!

Unknown said...

I can feel that you’re really proud of your daughter. Well, it was really a big achievement on her part, so it’s just right that you show her your support and appreciation. Did she enroll in a driving school or did a family member teach her driving lessons?
Mia Patch @ Rookie Driver

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...