Saturday, February 2, 2013

Marigolds

Taking a break from cards from the class, hoping to get a good days stamping in tomorrow to try out all the new tricks I've learned this week.  In the meantime, here is one of the cards I will be making at my February class - there are still a couple of places, so if you live in the Roseville, California area, why not click the'classes' tab at the top of the page and check it out?


Although. not actually homework, I was inspired to have another go at shading with Copics after watching on of the demonstrations - clearly something clicked this time, because it actually worked this time! (I'm sitting very smug at the moment :))

All the supplies needed to make this card are from Amuse Studio

stamps: friend to friend, marvelous marigolds
paper: papaya, onyx, sugar
ink: memento black tuxedo
misc: copics

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...