Friday, October 5, 2012

Happy Card Making Day!

Yes, you heard that right - a day dedicated to card making - How will you spend it?  I had to get up at the crack of dawn (technically, BEFORE the crack of dawn!) to set up my booth for the Bella Vista craft fair - if you are in the area do come and see me, I have lots of stamped goodies for sale.  I am at the craft fair until 5, so there will be now stamping or card making for me today.

Anyway, if the blog scheduler works, here's one I made earlier:


My daughter says that the sentiment is threatening and not at all santa like!  I guess it all depends on your perspective.  Look closely and you can see 'real' fur trimming on his coat and hat.

Have you ordered your free Amuse Studio stamp set yet? For just $3 (shipping and handling), you get the fight like a girl stamp set, a 20% off coupon for use on a future one purchase and entry into a huge drawing, so what have you got to loose?  Full details here

Have a wonderful Card Making Day, see you soon.

All the materials for this card are from Amuse Studio and are available here

stamps: santa claus is comin' to town
paper: sugar
ink: memento tuxedo black, cherry
misc: copics, white flocking, quickie glue

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...