Saturday, September 1, 2012

Floral Thanks

 I've been meaning to have a go at a kraft, black and white card for some time, but couldn't seems to find the right floral stamp.  Then I saw this card by Chelsea, shamelessly stole the design, but took out all the layers and put it on kraft.  I have to say I was very pleased with the results.  Thanks for the great inspiration again Chelsea!


That's all for now - come back tonight when I will be joining some talented Amuse Studio consultants in a blog hop with an Autumnal theme.

All the supplies to make this card are available from my Amuse Studio store.

stamps: floral duet, contemporary greetings
paper: kraft
misc: white signo ball gel pen

1 comment:

Laura said...

How did I miss this one....love it. I will use this for my next workshop thank yous!
Love all your ideas...thanks for all the inspiration Karen!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...