Friday, August 24, 2012

Fifty and Fabulous

I needed a card for my friend Kathy's 50th birthday.  This card is a shameless copy of this card by Laura Roell that I saw in the Amuse Studio consultant lounge. Laura is a very talented card maker and I love all her cards.  The only tiny change I made on this one was to substitute onyx damask for her polka dot strip.


To make the 50 really pop, I heat embossed it with onyx embossing powder

All the materials needed to make this card are from Amuse Studio and are available here

stamps: big celebrations, elegant elements, floral duet
paper: sugar, watermelon, onyx damask shimmer
ink: versamark, staz on black
misc: twinkle stickers, onyx embossing powder

1 comment:

Laura said...

Awesome job Karen and thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...