Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Miss You

I make no apologies for today's card being a copy of the card on page 36 of the catalog, it was the main reason I purchased the stamp set and I wanted to play with getting the line right for another card I have in mind.


I stamped the woodgrain background in winter sky, over stamped the bird in slate and a greeting in memento black.  The only tricky bit was getting the bird to sit on the wire, a dab of glue from my quickie glue pen seemed to do the trick. I mounted the central panel because I didn't want the inside of the card to have messy ends showing - I think I need to try and find another way of doing this.

I have lots of ideas for this stamp set, so you can expect to see lots more in the near future.

All of the supplies for this card are from Amuse Studio

stamps: on the wing, woodgrain background
paper: sugar
ink: winter sky, slate, memento tuxedo black
misc: black bakers twine, quickie glue pen

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...