Friday, February 3, 2012

Friends Fur-Ever

Hello, am I the only one that is SO glad that today is Friday?  Just a quick post today - I'm about to dash to the airport to pick up my husband.  I made this card a while back and never got to share it with you


I was inspired by an image in the old catalog - don't throw them away, they are packed full with great ideas - however, if you'd like to supplement it with the wonderful new catalog, I would be happy to send you one for $5 plus $5 shipping (if necessary)!

The card measures 4 1/4" x 5 1/2", the blue squares are 2 1/8" x 2 1/8" and the white squares are 2" x 2".

I started by stamping the four critters onto scraps of sugar card, coloured them with Copics and cut them out.  Using lichen ink, I stamped the four backgrounds onto the white squares.  The animals are attached using puffy tape.

I wouldn't be entirely honest if I said this was a quick card, but it was fun to make.

Although I made this card using the old polka dot paper, it would work just as well on the new slightly small polka dots.

The supplies for this card are from Amuse Studio

stamps: friends fur-ever, swanky backgrounds
paper: ocean shimmer, sage polka dots and sugar
ink: lichen, memento black tuxedo
misc: Copics - W2, E53, E33, E59, YR07

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...