Thursday, February 16, 2012

Black and White with a Splash of Pink

It's time for another colour challenge over at The Play Date Cafe - Black, White, with a splash of Hot Pink.  I had great fun with this one, and the perfect excuse to bring out a stamp I bought on impulse (because it would come in handy - who am I kidding!).  Here is my card:



I stamped the dress in bubblegum, quickly sprinkled the stamped image with clear embossing powder and heat set.  Then it was out with the detail scissors.

Onyx was the obvious choice (given the imposed colour palette), I found the perfect sentiment in the celebrate in style set and embossed it in white.  Laying it out, it still needed something - a ribbon for the dress and a few paper flowers with pearl centers and the card is complete.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone - I'll be back on Sunday.  I'm off to pick up my son from college tomorrow and then its a family weekend for me.

The supplies for this card are from Amuse Studio unless otherwise noted

stamps: celebrate in style, Party Dress (B Line Designs, LLC LF203F)
paper: sugar, onyx
ink: bubblegum, versamark
misc: clear EP, white EP, paper flowers, sugar pearl stickers, sugar polka dot organdy ribbon

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Love the splash of pink on the dress. Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

AmethystCat said...

super cute! and, I'm with ya "I HAD to have it!" :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...