Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Sneak Peak - Number Five

Time for another sneak peak I think


I was going to colour it, , but as I laid it out to check the layout I decided to stop while I was ahead.  I'm still having light problems here, but can you see those stars around the planet? I stamped those in the new pistachio ink - I like the way they balance the pistachio panel on the left.  The stamps are from the new greetings earthling set.  If you have a little boy (or a big one that never grew up!) you're going to love this set - laser guns, spaceships, UFOs what's not to love?

My shipment of the new catalogs is due to arrive tomorrow, if you would like a copy I would be happy to send one to you for $10 ($5 plus $5 shipping - US only) - if you live in the Roseville, CA area I would be happy to drop one off.  Just send me an email at karen.crisp@comcast.net.

If you do live within a roughly half hour driving distance of Roseville, how about scheduling a workshop? I still have a few spaces in February.  Invite some friends round for an evening of stamping from the new catalog, and if the orders from the event total more than $150, Amuse Studio will give you as the hostess extra stuff free - and unlike some direct sale other companies - you choose what you get!  There is so much good stuff in the new catalog you are going to have no problem meeting that minimum for hostess bonuses.

Amuse Studio* Supplies:
stamps: greetings earthling
paper: eucalyptus, navy, pistachio, bermuda
ink: pistachio, memento black tuxedo

* stamp set and pitachio ink and paper will not be available until February 1st

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...