Saturday, December 3, 2011

The Hardest Card to Make

I'm spending today at another craft fair, but since I've been slacking somewhat on my blog posts I thought I'd go ahead and schedule one for today.  I don't know about you, but I really get no pleasure from making sympathy cards - I try to always have one or two in my box, so that I don't have to make one when I need it. At the last craft fair I sold all four sympathy cards (I'm really hoping they were all for the same person), so yesterday I sat down to make some more for today's sale - I really hope they don't sell!

Here is the first; simple, calm and peaceful:


The pearls were not in the original plan, but I think they may be my favorite part.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend, and that despite they time of year (or perhaps because of it) you manage to squeeze in some you time with your stamps.

All the supplies for this card are from Amuse Studio and are available here

stamps: beautiful botanicals 2, loving memories
paper: sugar, onyx, wasabi
ink: memento black tuxedo, grass
Misc: sugar pearl stickers

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...